Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Weekend Getaway to Arizona

This last weekend Casey's work took us on a little retreat to Scottsdale, AZ. His team met their quota last quarter and this was their reward! I'll take it! It was our first time leaving Chase so as you can imagine we had mixed feelings. He is getting so much easier to take care of and so much fun too! So I was a little sad leaving him. Luckily my mom flew up to watch him for the weekend and she was beyond excited (first grandchild). 
Our itinerary included a golf/spa day, a nice dinner, hanging out at the pool, shopping, room service breakfast (my first time), hiking, and our first NFL game! It was definitely a nice break to be just with Casey although pumping was not my favorite. But I did get to save all my milk (TSA lets you bring back as much as you want!). Needless to say we had lots of fun but we were pretty happy to get back to our little babe! 





 Who doesn't love a good hotel robe?

 Hiking Pinnacle Peak




 Such good pizza! Thanks Sara for the recommendation

 Sprinkle Cupcakes!




Just living the dream!


First time ordering breakfast room service! So amazing 


 Our first NFL game together! Arizona Cardinals




Chase didn't seem to miss us. He went to his first BYU football game and apparently loved it! 



 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

1 comments

  1. Looks like an amazing weekend! I'm jealous! And Chase is seriously the cutest, happiest little thing. Ah!

    ReplyDelete